FishingBanter

-   UK Sea Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Long Beach Mississippi usa (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=36382)

Louie Richardson July 21st, 2010 12:46 AM

Long Beach Mississippi usa

Fishing opened today

My 17 yr old son Michael and his friend Pete

are on the pier catching red fish croaker ground mullet the popeyes
are jumping

all around them is the B.P. oil catching equipment the workers on our
beach look like ants thousands Thank you all for the British efforts
to make my sons fun happen at God speed Churchill would be proud of
the efforts by all of B.P

My people stepped off the Mayflower

a criminal for sure running from ole george

Thanks England and all who helped my son and his friend smile

LER
ps what are the tabloids saying hahahahahaha again thanks Ya'll