FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing Tying (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Is 123 flash chat good or not???? (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=38850)

[email protected] July 9th, 2013 09:55 AM

Is 123 flash chat good or not????

I'm looking for a chat software to add to my website, people recommended v3chat, 123flashchat, flashcoms.

Features I want:
1. video chat
2. I can see all the converstion logs.
3. Error can be captured easily.
4. The skins can be changed easily.
5. Monitor the chat room on my MSN.
6. provide free installation and integration .

In accordance with my requirements,many friends told me that 123 flash chat mees my need almost completely,while i still have hesitation,Who can give me a suggestion?
Thank you in advance!

Cathy Bloom August 16th, 2013 07:34 AM

Is 123 flash chat good or not????

Flashcom sucks, don't go with them
I have an account with them before and it takes days to fix a very small issue and they don't reply

Not sure for V3chat, as for 123, I think they can monitor via MSN should be good for you