FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   A very pleasant Sunday (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=25806)

[email protected] April 1st, 2007 09:25 PM

A very pleasant Sunday

What a nice day it was. Went fishing on a lake I was invited to. Have
not been there for quite a while. Nice sunny day, albeit a little cold
and windy. Got a few nice perch, but mostly small ones. All in the top
three feet, and mostly around the weed-beds, on a small Mickey Finn
dressed Thunder Creek style. Tried a few other flies, but they only
wanted this streamer. Got a few pulls on an olive woolly bugger, and
one bite-off which was probably a pike.

Got back home, had a nice shower and a cup of tea, and thought I would
have a look on the net.

Seems a few of you had an interesting Sunday as well!

To my "minions", keep up the good work lads! You seem to be getting a
few dumbos in a terrible fluster!

TL
MC

Ken Fortenberry April 2nd, 2007 04:16 AM

A very pleasant Sunday

wrote:
snip
To my "minions", keep up the good work lads! You seem to be getting a
few dumbos in a terrible fluster!

An interesting thing to note is that Nomen Anonyma Borked Orwell,
your so-called minions, quits posting to roff just as soon as you
sign off for the night and doesn't post here again until the next
morning Deutschland time. You've got a well disciplined disciple
there in Nomen Anonyma Borked Orwell, I mean he only posts to roff
when you're around to read his posts. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry