FishingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Claiborne Lake in Alabama Question (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=22025)

[email protected] April 27th, 2006 10:39 PM

Claiborne Lake in Alabama Question

Howdy,

I have a few questions regarding Claiborne Lake in Alabama, built and
maintained by the Army Corps of Engineers. First of all, how does one
get to the lake itself? Better yet, how does one get to Silver Creek
Park? Even better, how do you get to the waterfall near Gullet's Bluff?

I need to find the waterfall for my AL waterfall guide/listing:
http://waterfalls.szulecki.com

Licker April 28th, 2006 04:12 PM

Claiborne Lake in Alabama Question

wrote: I have a few questions regarding Claiborne Lake

http://www.coleman.com/coleman/trave...tat e=Alabama
http://www.recreation.gov/detail.cfm?ID=444
http://al-lakes.sam.usace.army.mil/claib/