FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   I end up in the strangest places.... (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=29058)

asadi October 19th, 2007 11:02 AM

I end up in the strangest places....

1 Attachment(s)

Jerry Barton October 19th, 2007 04:02 PM

I end up in the strangest places....

True, but I appreciate you taking us along with you.

"asadi" wrote in message
et...

JamesRay October 20th, 2007 02:35 AM

I end up in the strangest places....

"asadi" wrote in news:Yg%Ri.35909
:

Your're not $paming here, so I guess these non-fishing post are actually
leading up to a post about fishing?

J(EARL)R

asadi October 20th, 2007 04:22 PM

I end up in the strangest places....

It's the last time I take a motorcycle trip without my rod...!

:) john

"JamesRay" wrote in message
"asadi" wrote in news:Yg%Ri.35909
:

Your're not $paming here, so I guess these non-fishing post are actually
leading up to a post about fishing?

J(EARL)R

JamesRay October 23rd, 2007 01:30 AM

I end up in the strangest places....

"asadi" wrote in news:H2pSi.12965$lD6.248
@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net:

It's the last time I take a motorcycle trip without my rod...!

:) john

LOL...Happy trails to you.

JER

The Great Gazooka[_2_] October 26th, 2007 06:00 AM

I end up in the strangest places....

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:32:05 -0400, "sunfishin"
wrote:

"asadi" wrote in message
. net...

You might be able to catch some fish in that little creek/stream that runs
behind the general store, back behind the washer pitch. i haven't been to
Luckenbach in 15+ years. It is not a place I would like to be caught too far
after dark at. Good place to loose an eye or some teeth at.

Yeah, but Steve used to catch some ENORMOUS brookies there, by golly!
Just give him some money and he'll invite you to give him some
more.......man will he sleep good!!!

asadi October 26th, 2007 02:15 PM

I end up in the strangest places....

1 Attachment(s)
Why, after dark is when the fun starts nowadays...

john