FishingBanter

-   UK Sea Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Insurance for using small fishing boat (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=6998)

GrannyGruntbucket May 23rd, 2004 08:46 PM

Insurance for using small fishing boat

I am hoping to get myself a small fishing boat later this year. In the area
where I live, ALL slipways are secured and access can only be gained on
providing proof of adequate insurance.

Can anyone advise on getting myself insured, cheaper the better.

Granny.....

paul o'connor May 24th, 2004 05:36 PM

Insurance for using small fishing boat

hi m8
try porthcawl insurance company. very good service and very competitive.
link below
http://www.porthcawl-insurance.co.uk/

"GrannyGruntbucket" wrote in message
I am hoping to get myself a small fishing boat later this year. In the

area
where I live, ALL slipways are secured and access can only be gained on
providing proof of adequate insurance.

Can anyone advise on getting myself insured, cheaper the better.

Granny.....

Kilmore May 25th, 2004 11:01 AM

Insurance for using small fishing boat

Join the R.N.L.I. or support them and then go to Bishop Skinner and they
give you 10% reduction.
That way you are helping both the RNLI and yourself.