FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   fishing dog (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=36327)

jeff March 10th, 2010 01:46 PM

fishing dog

5 Attachment(s)
1st trip of 2010, shad fishing...and 1st time on the boat for gia. she
did well, and i think she'll be a good companion on future trips...

water too high and temps still below 50, so no shad for us...but a great
afternoon on the water in a cypress creek.

jloomis March 10th, 2010 02:59 PM

fishing dog

Funny how dogs take to boats so well.
I guess it is trust.
john
"jeff" wrote in message
1st trip of 2010, shad fishing...and 1st time on the boat for gia. she
did well, and i think she'll be a good companion on future trips...

water too high and temps still below 50, so no shad for us...but a great
afternoon on the water in a cypress creek.

JT March 10th, 2010 08:28 PM

fishing dog

"jeff" wrote in message
1st trip of 2010, shad fishing...and 1st time on the boat for gia. she
did well, and i think she'll be a good companion on future trips...

water too high and temps still below 50, so no shad for us...but a great
afternoon on the water in a cypress creek.

Nice Jeff,

Gia has grow into a fine looking dog. I remember when she was pretty much
just a fuzz ball.

Thanks for sharing,
JT

Fred March 10th, 2010 09:20 PM

fishing dog

On 10-Mar-2010, jeff wrote:

t trip of 2010, shad fishing...and 1st time on the boat for gia. she
did well, and i think she'll be a good companion on future trips...

water too high and temps still below 50, so no shad for us...but a great
afternoon on the water in a cypress creek.

Attached file: gia5 3-9-10-2.jpg (40,670 bytes)
Attached file: gia 3-09-2.jpg (33,048 bytes)
Attached file: gia3 3-9-10-2.jpg (33,763 bytes)
Attached file: gia4 3-9-10-2.jpg (30,419 bytes)
Attached file: gia2 3-09-10-2.jpg (27,435 bytes)

I like the 2nd photo the best.
You have a beautiful animal and fishing companion!
Thanks for sharing.

Fred

Mark Bowen March 10th, 2010 10:29 PM

fishing dog

"jeff" wrote in message
1st trip of 2010, shad fishing...and 1st time on the boat for gia. she
did well, and i think she'll be a good companion on future trips...

water too high and temps still below 50, so no shad for us...but a great
afternoon on the water in a cypress creek.

Oh yeah! First you post to ROFF about not caring to associate with
"manunkind," and I know this is a direct reference to me, as you muttered it
in your sleep, when stayed down at Harkers Island and now you post pics of
Gia *in the boat*! The only time, during our fishing trip, that I was
allowed *in the boat* was after I had fueled it, washed andd waxed it, and
only to clean up the empty liquor and beer containers!

Of course, pic #4 reminds me of hanging my head over the gunnels on the ride
back to Greenville, after tossing all of the trash overboard, I became sea
sick--your driving sucks!

Love,

Op