FishingBanter

-   Fishing in Canada (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   In activity (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7693)

PNB January 13th, 2004 10:46 PM

In activity

Due to way too much I've also unsubscribed to this useless NG

Joe January 14th, 2004 12:25 AM

In activity

Well we sure will miss your contibution. Lets see, according to Google that
would be ONE post? Joe Z.
Searched Groups for PNB group:can.rec.fishing. in can.rec.fishing Results
1 - 1 of 1. Search took 0.14 seconds.
Sorted by relevance Sort by date
Fall Fishing
Any advice on fall bass / pike fishing in the Muskokas? Thanks --
can.rec.fishing - Oct 6, 2003 by PNB - View Thread (1 article)

"PNB" wrote in message
Due to way too much I've also unsubscribed to this useless NG

smiles January 14th, 2004 03:43 AM

In activity

I visit this newsgroup every day. And have been visiting since it came
online. If I have anything useful to say....I will say it. As you can see,
I don't have anything very useful to say.

"PNB" wrote in message
Due to way too much I've also unsubscribed to this useless NG

Sticks January 14th, 2004 04:12 AM

In activity

Out of curiosity a search was done on others as well.
According to Google there really has not been too much activity in this
group.
I am new here so I wanted to know if it's worth subscribing to.
I'll monitor it for a bit & see if there's any replies to my posts.
First of all I'd like to know of any hot fishing spots in the Muskoka area
near Mactier / Parry Sound.
Anybody fish this area?
TIA

"PNB" wrote in message
Due to way too much I've also unsubscribed to this useless NG

smiles January 14th, 2004 02:17 PM

In activity

I have changed identity a couple of times since subscribing to this group so
that would affect the number of times "smiles" has posted here.

"PNB" wrote in message
Due to way too much I've also unsubscribed to this useless NG

Sticks January 14th, 2004 03:29 PM

In activity

Well it looks like this NG is alive afterall
No replies to my post though
. ..

"PNB" wrote in message
Due to way too much I've also unsubscribed to this useless NG

SC January 14th, 2004 07:21 PM

In activity

1 Attachment(s)
Sheesh! How much effort does it actually take to subscribe and unsubscribe
to a group anyway? ~laughs~

I mean...it isn't like a BIG effort! ask my cat ~s~.

Mel.

www.novascapes.com

"Sticks" wrote in message
Well it looks like this NG is alive afterall
No replies to my post though
. ..

"PNB" wrote in message
Due to way too much I've also unsubscribed to this useless NG

Gord February 1st, 2004 11:01 PM

In activity

Fish anywhere in that area. Cripes, man. Part of fishing is finding them.
Think water.

Do you want members of the NG to put them on the hooks for you too?

"PNB" wrote in message
Due to way too much I've also unsubscribed to this useless NG

Gord February 1st, 2004 11:04 PM

In activity

Oh boy. Well there is not to much activity until the spring. Look outside
the window dude. Tough trolling right now :)

This place picks up a bit after the Outdoors Show in a few weeks.

"PNB" wrote in message
Due to way too much I've also unsubscribed to this useless NG

Zipper February 2nd, 2004 01:54 AM

In activity

Well there's an informative reply!
"fish anywhere in the area"?
I think the fellow was asking for moredetails of a specific area!
Not just "anywhere"
Sort of the other fellow looking for specific areas on lake Ontario and
getting the reply "anywhere"
DUH!

ble.rogers.com...