FishingBanter

-   Bass Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Use Boat Web Sites (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26177)

Mike April 26th, 2007 10:37 PM

Use Boat Web Sites

Other than Bass Fishing Home Page and Bass Central, what are some good sites
for finding used Bass Boats? I'm looking for a nice 19' -20' Champion.

Bob La Londe April 26th, 2007 11:07 PM

Use Boat Web Sites

Try Trader On-Line and Ebay.

"Mike" wrote in message
Other than Bass Fishing Home Page and Bass Central, what are some good
sites for finding used Bass Boats? I'm looking for a nice 19' -20'
Champion.

Carlos May 1st, 2007 01:59 AM

Use Boat Web Sites

Mike wrote:
Other than Bass Fishing Home Page and Bass Central, what are some good sites
for finding used Bass Boats? I'm looking for a nice 19' -20' Champion.

Don't know where you are Mike. But if you are in central IL you can
always come look at my 418VS Ranger and see if it fits your needs.
Looking don't cost you anything if you are close.

It's a 1994 Super Stars boat with a 1993 150 Fast Strike Johnson.

Carlos

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers May 1st, 2007 04:23 AM

Use Boat Web Sites

"Mike" wrote in message
Other than Bass Fishing Home Page and Bass Central, what are some good
sites for finding used Bass Boats? I'm looking for a nice 19' -20'
Champion.

BassboatCentral.com has quite the classified section on all different brands
of boats. Try http://www.bassboatcentral.com/boats4sale.htm

Otherwise, if you'd consider an 18 foot BassCat, I know a dealer friend of
mine that has two year end hold-overs powered by Merc 150's that he'll sell
for VERY reasonable prices. They're both brand new, will have full
warranties, and probably sell for the price of a used boat.

Contact me for further details if you're interested.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com