FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Family fishin' (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=28997)

JT October 16th, 2007 06:41 PM

Family fishin'

3 Attachment(s)
Last night we jumped in the dingy and went out for a bit after dinner. Momma
holding a little bow, Lil fishing & Aus with a little brown. The Lamiglas
(my first flyrod) was given to me by my folks a little over 30 years ago,
fun to see my daughter *trying* to fish it.

The season closes on our lake the end of the month, I'm not much looking
forward to winter.

JT

Joshuall October 17th, 2007 08:40 PM

Family fishin'

Great family pictures !! The little gal looks like a born angler g Love
the Mts in the background/ where in country generally ?

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

JT October 17th, 2007 10:15 PM

Family fishin'

1 Attachment(s)

"Joshuall" wrote in message
Great family pictures !! The little gal looks like a born angler g Love
the Mts in the background/ where in country generally ?

Thanks! I hope she is. I got her thinking about it when she was around 5
months old. ;)

Diamond Lake, WA. on the WA/ID boarder near Newport.

Also attached another shot I took that night.

Taker easy,
JT

Joshuall October 19th, 2007 07:13 PM

Family fishin'

She looks like she's envying that rig ! lol

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear