FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   OT Question About Another Usenet Group (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=34339)

family-outdoors August 18th, 2009 02:45 AM

OT Question About Another Usenet Group

Does anyone know what is up with rec.hunting? I believe there is a
moderator, but no posts since late June. Thought someone might know.
I asked on alt.guns, but it seems all that happens on there is people
post messages and nobody reads them or responds. Thanks!

Roy August 18th, 2009 04:01 AM

OT Question About Another Usenet Group

Try posting on rec.guns. It's still alive.

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 18:45:44 -0700 (PDT), Family-Outdoors wrote:

Does anyone know what is up with rec.hunting? I believe there is a
moderator, but no posts since late June. Thought someone might know.
I asked on alt.guns, but it seems all that happens on there is people
post messages and nobody reads them or responds. Thanks!

[email protected] August 19th, 2009 04:34 PM

wrote:

Does anyone know what is up with rec.hunting? I believe there is a
moderator, but no posts since late June. Thought someone might know.
I asked on alt.guns, but it seems all that happens on there is people
post messages and nobody reads them or responds. Thanks!

Drop me an email address if the posting addy isn't valid - I'm sending you an
email at that addy.

TC,