FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Fall steelhead trip (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=36281)

JT December 17th, 2009 04:46 PM

Fall steelhead trip

Mid November on the Clearwater. We managed three that weekend. Record
numbers coming thought, but they had lock jaw.

It wasn't fridged cold, blowing and snowing, I suppose that had something to
do with the slow fishing...? ;)

JT

George December 17th, 2009 07:33 PM

Fall steelhead trip

Thanks for sharing. beautiful fish.
George in Las Vegas

jeff December 18th, 2009 02:29 PM

Fall steelhead trip

JT wrote:
Mid November on the Clearwater. We managed three that weekend. Record
numbers coming thought, but they had lock jaw.

It wasn't fridged cold, blowing and snowing, I suppose that had something to
do with the slow fishing...? ;)

JT

good one...can't believe there's no snow yet... thanks for sharing the
photo.

jeff

jloomis December 18th, 2009 03:04 PM

Fall steelhead trip

Nice Catch. Looks like fun/
might try some around here.....it is raining and river level up.
john