FishingBanter

-   UK Sea Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Fishing companion Leeds area (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=6635)

Paul September 25th, 2003 12:15 PM

Fishing companion Leeds area

I'm a fairly experienced beach fisherman and live in the Leeds area. I
fish both on the west (Morecambe) and east coasts from this location
and would be interested to know if anyone would like to share petrol
costs for occasional fishing trips to the coast this Winter.

Ray September 26th, 2003 10:57 AM

"Paul" wrote in message
m...
I'm a fairly experienced beach fisherman and live in the Leeds area. I
fish both on the west (Morecambe) and east coasts from this location
and would be interested to know if anyone would like to share petrol
costs for occasional fishing trips to the coast this Winter

Hi Paul,
I am in Crossgates Leeds,
Drop me an e-mail

Regards Ray