FishingBanter

-   UK Sea Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   boat trip anyone (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=25230)

Derek February 10th, 2007 12:45 PM

boat trip anyone

I keep thinking I should be out in Liverpool bay giving the cod a
chance.Luckily considering the weather of the last few weeks we haven't
booked a trip so far anyone been brave yet?
Derek

Derek Moody February 10th, 2007 07:03 PM

boat trip anyone

In article , Derek
wrote:
I keep thinking I should be out in Liverpool bay giving the cod a
chance.Luckily considering the weather of the last few weeks we haven't
booked a trip so far anyone been brave yet?

I missed a trip a couple of weeks back, glad I did in retrospect. They
knocked off early and my mate was stiff for a week - they all had dramatic
bruises and no fish.

Cheerio,

--
Fishing: http://www.fishing.casterbridge.net/