FishingBanter

-   Bass Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Free Samples (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1370)

Bradley January 20th, 2004 04:41 PM

Free Samples

I'm looking for the mailing address of the fellow advertizing the free
samples of bungee cord.I tried his email but it just bounces back.
TIA

doS January 20th, 2004 05:18 PM

Free Samples

Take the sp off the end of the address per his instructions...

"Reading is fundimental"

"Bradley" wrote in message
. ..
I'm looking for the mailing address of the fellow advertizing the free
samples of bungee cord.I tried his email but it just bounces back.
TIA

Charles B. Summers January 20th, 2004 05:19 PM

Free Samples

Just like the Bungee...

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

"Bradley" wrote in message
. ..
I'm looking for the mailing address of the fellow advertizing the free
samples of bungee cord.I tried his email but it just bounces back.
TIA

Rodney January 20th, 2004 05:53 PM

Free Samples

Bradley wrote:

I'm looking for the mailing address of the fellow advertizing the free
samples of bungee cord.I tried his email but it just bounces back.
TIA

Well your email address bounced as well,, I will not post my address to
the group, sorry.

I just sent a test to my ezknot address,, to see if it is down

in the mean time
remove the "sp" from this address

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Stand Out Hooks ,

Bradley January 20th, 2004 06:22 PM

Free Samples

Tried that! No luck yet
"doS" wrote in message
Take the sp off the end of the address per his instructions...

"Reading is fundimental"

"Bradley" wrote in message
. ..
I'm looking for the mailing address of the fellow advertizing the free
samples of bungee cord.I tried his email but it just bounces back.
TIA

Bradley January 20th, 2004 06:22 PM

Free Samples

Thanks for the humor
"Charles B. Summers" (Comcast) wrote in
message ...
Just like the Bungee...

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

"Bradley" wrote in message
. ..
I'm looking for the mailing address of the fellow advertizing the free
samples of bungee cord.I tried his email but it just bounces back.
TIA

Bradley January 20th, 2004 06:24 PM

Free Samples

Did that & even clicked on "contact" from the website!
Fundimental!
"doS" wrote in message
Take the sp off the end of the address per his instructions...

"Reading is fundimental"

"Bradley" wrote in message
. ..
I'm looking for the mailing address of the fellow advertizing the free
samples of bungee cord.I tried his email but it just bounces back.
TIA

Rodney January 20th, 2004 06:28 PM

Free Samples

Rodney wrote:

in the mean time
remove the "sp" from this address

Sorry, that address is .net not .com
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Stand Out Hooks ,
Straight Out Lures, Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, Mojo's Long
Shot rig
and the EZKnot
http://www.ezknot.com

Bradley January 20th, 2004 08:11 PM

Free Samples

Ok thanks!
The address in his post & on the website is which doesn't
work.
I'll try this one