FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Custom Stick Baits O.T (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26041)

Fishking April 14th, 2007 04:31 PM

Custom Stick Baits O.T

1 Attachment(s)
Ok we have some of the color charts done and some new additions including
the crystal sticks. opinions on colors?
specifically designed for nose hooking and wacky rigging. Here is a full
size of one of the color charts for the crystal sticks. I can't stand the
swatchs I see evrywhere so we decided a full size image of the baits was
needed. Thoughts????

Jerry Barton April 14th, 2007 07:52 PM

Custom Stick Baits O.T

Awesome... I agree with the full size versus the swatches. Here on this side
of Michigan the dominant color with anything is Green Pumpkin.

--
Member Of The National Association Of Photoshop Professionals

"Fishking" wrote in message
Ok we have some of the color charts done and some new additions including
the crystal sticks. opinions on colors?
specifically designed for nose hooking and wacky rigging. Here is a full
size of one of the color charts for the crystal sticks. I can't stand the
swatchs I see evrywhere so we decided a full size image of the baits was
needed. Thoughts????

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers April 14th, 2007 08:29 PM

Custom Stick Baits O.T

"Fishking" wrote in message
Ok we have some of the color charts done and some new additions including
the crystal sticks. opinions on colors?
specifically designed for nose hooking and wacky rigging. Here is a full
size of one of the color charts for the crystal sticks. I can't stand the
swatchs I see evrywhere so we decided a full size image of the baits was
needed. Thoughts????

Those are great looking baits Fishking. I have to agree, the full images
are much better than swatches.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Fishking April 14th, 2007 10:20 PM

Custom Stick Baits O.T

Up and running Jerry, still some things to change around. :-)

--
WWW.GOTOBAITS.COM
PREMIUM HAND POURED BAITS
news:bKGdnSXU1Y5_v7zbnZ2dnUVZ_tyinZ2d@wideopenwest .com...

"Fishking" wrote in message
Ok we have some of the color charts done and some new additions including
the crystal sticks. opinions on colors?
specifically designed for nose hooking and wacky rigging. Here is a full
size of one of the color charts for the crystal sticks. I can't stand the
swatchs I see evrywhere so we decided a full size image of the baits was
needed. Thoughts????

Jerry Barton April 14th, 2007 11:33 PM

Custom Stick Baits O.T

Wish I was closer to help ya'
--

"Fishking" wrote in message
Ok we have some of the color charts done and some new additions
including the crystal sticks. opinions on colors?
specifically designed for nose hooking and wacky rigging. Here is a full
size of one of the color charts for the crystal sticks. I can't stand
the swatchs I see evrywhere so we decided a full size image of the baits
was needed. Thoughts????

Fishking April 15th, 2007 12:01 AM

Custom Stick Baits O.T

no... lol the website buddy :-)

--

"Fishking" wrote in message
Ok we have some of the color charts done and some new additions
including the crystal sticks. opinions on colors?
specifically designed for nose hooking and wacky rigging. Here is a
full size of one of the color charts for the crystal sticks. I can't
stand the swatchs I see evrywhere so we decided a full size image of
the baits was needed. Thoughts????

johnval1 April 15th, 2007 01:19 AM

Custom Stick Baits O.T

I'm jumping on the full image bandwagon. I also want a dozen of each.
Maybe two doz of the perch. Awesome stuff.

Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now April 15th, 2007 02:43 AM

Custom Stick Baits O.T

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:31:31 -0400, "Fishking"
wrote:

Ok we have some of the color charts done and some new additions including
the crystal sticks. opinions on colors?
specifically designed for nose hooking and wacky rigging. Here is a full
size of one of the color charts for the crystal sticks. I can't stand the
swatchs I see evrywhere so we decided a full size image of the baits was
needed. Thoughts????

Got to agree with full size/ Saw several colors I would use. You
have two reds, I'd guess one is red something and the other is red?

Let me know when I can order!

Dan

Remove the x for e-mail reply
1996 HD Sportster 1200S. N9JBF. Bass fishing Aficionado!
www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!

Jim Laumann April 15th, 2007 03:37 AM

Custom Stick Baits O.T

Randy

Can't argue w/ Steve and Jerry - the full color is most helpful.

On my monitor (21") they look to be a little over 4.5" long and about
5/16" wide. Is that close to the size you are making them?

Jim

wrote:

Ok we have some of the color charts done and some new additions including
the crystal sticks. opinions on colors?
specifically designed for nose hooking and wacky rigging. Here is a full
size of one of the color charts for the crystal sticks. I can't stand the
swatchs I see evrywhere so we decided a full size image of the baits was
needed. Thoughts????

Fishking April 15th, 2007 04:02 AM

Custom Stick Baits O.T

those are all 5 inch sticks. Jim