FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Baby bass baits 2 of 2 (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=25646)

Fishking March 23rd, 2007 12:21 AM

Baby bass baits 2 of 2

1 Attachment(s)
Well? I need some feedback!!!! talk about cabin fever

Thundercat March 23rd, 2007 03:04 AM

Baby bass baits 2 of 2

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:21:34 -0400, "Fishking"
wrote:

Focus Daniel-san!

As for the colors, I like them both (you DO have my address). If I had
to pic one, it would be the out of focus darker ones. OK?

..
Harry J
http://www.djdazz.com
http://www.brooklynbillstackleshop.com
http://secretweaponlures.com

Jerry Barton March 23rd, 2007 03:42 AM

Baby bass baits 2 of 2

I agree with Thundercat, I like the dark one in the middle of picture #2

--
Member Of The National Association Of Photoshop Professionals

.
Harry J
http://www.djdazz.com
http://www.brooklynbillstackleshop.com
http://secretweaponlures.com

Fishking March 23rd, 2007 10:56 AM

Baby bass baits 2 of 2

yeah Jerry, they both look good in the water. First ones are a bit easier to
see, and when you t-rig them they look like a little fish going through the
water. Send me your address again
news:QOCdnTo3W54z0Z7bnZ2dnUVZ_hOdnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...