FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Missing posts (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=3174)

Mike Connor December 6th, 2003 09:22 AM

Missing posts

It seems I am missing quite a few .posts. I just checked google, and I have
not seen several posts in my newsreader which are listed there. This is most
unfortunate, and makes it difficult to converse properly. I especially
missed a couple of Peter´s posts. I will cease replying until I have the
problem solved, as it is only otherwise likely to result in people getting
at cross purposes.

TL
MC

Charlie Choc December 6th, 2003 12:23 PM

Missing posts

On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 09:22:05 GMT, "Mike Connor" Mike-Connor wrote:

It seems I am missing quite a few .posts.

I tried Terranews a year or so ago and had similar problems, so just
gave it up and when back to news.cis.dfn.de for when I'm not connected
to my ISP.
--
Charlie...

Mike Connor December 6th, 2003 01:37 PM

Missing posts

"Charlie Choc" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 09:22:05 GMT, "Mike Connor" Mike-Connor wrote:

It seems I am missing quite a few .posts.

I tried Terranews a year or so ago and had similar problems, so just
gave it up and when back to news.cis.dfn.de for when I'm not connected
to my ISP.
--
Charlie...

Thanks Charlie! Wish I had known that before. I suppose Iwill have to go
back to the Berlin Uni server ( which Herman also suggested), but that
causes other problems for me! Sigh.......!!!!

TL
MC