FishingBanter

-   UK Game Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Fly Tying in China (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=24977)

Da January 27th, 2007 05:26 PM

Fly Tying in China

Maybe the topic is boring. But flies are found in China. You know, I
have read some books about fly tying written by Amercians. It happened
hundreds of years ago. And now, you could find them in China. Even the
pattern in China maybe not the pefect pattern than other countries.
But at least, it proves that we live in a global village. Maybe we
could call that the West culture invade the East. But from our tying
patterns you could find something about how the Chinese try to
undertand the West culture. Here is the website about Chinese fly
patterns at http://www.versacorp.cn .

DIY January 27th, 2007 05:41 PM

Fly Tying in China

"Da" wrote:
Maybe the topic is boring. But flies are found in China. You know, I
have read some books about fly tying written by Amercians. It happened
hundreds of years ago. And now, you could find them in China. Even the
pattern in China maybe not the pefect pattern than other countries.
But at least, it proves that we live in a global village. Maybe we
could call that the West culture invade the East. But from our tying
patterns you could find something about how the Chinese try to
undertand the West culture. Here is the website about Chinese fly
patterns at http://www.versacorp.cn .

You are making it too complicated. Use a zip like everyone else.

Jason January 27th, 2007 07:16 PM

Fly Tying in China

"Da" wrote in message
oups.com...
Maybe the topic is boring. But flies are found in China. You know, I
have read some books about fly tying written by Amercians. It happened
hundreds of years ago. And now, you could find them in China. Even the
pattern in China maybe not the pefect pattern than other countries.
But at least, it proves that we live in a global village. Maybe we
could call that the West culture invade the East. But from our tying
patterns you could find something about how the Chinese try to
undertand the West culture. Here is the website about Chinese fly
patterns at http://www.versacorp.cn .

My goodness - a personal sonar to see the fish under the water. Where is the
sport? You might as well be shooting goldfish in a glass bowl...

Graham January 27th, 2007 10:13 PM

Fly Tying in China

"Da" wrote in message
oups.com...
Maybe the topic is boring. But flies are found in China. You know, I
have read some books about fly tying written by Amercians. It happened
hundreds of years ago. And now, you could find them in China. Even the
pattern in China maybe not the pefect pattern than other countries.
But at least, it proves that we live in a global village. Maybe we
could call that the West culture invade the East. But from our tying
patterns you could find something about how the Chinese try to
undertand the West culture. Here is the website about Chinese fly
patterns at http://www.versacorp.cn .

Ah so, J. R. Hartrey.