FishingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I need your opinion (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=33055)

[email protected] November 29th, 2008 05:34 PM

I need your opinion

I have recently just made a fishing search engine, it crawls a website
then indexes all the unique keywords to that site.

So far I got approximately 200,000 keywords indexed, can anyone visit
and offer me an honest opinion?

http://www.shinylure.com

Thanks

Larry[_2_] November 30th, 2008 02:59 PM

I need your opinion

wrote:
I have recently just made a fishing search engine, it crawls a website
then indexes all the unique keywords to that site.

So far I got approximately 200,000 keywords indexed, can anyone visit
and offer me an honest opinion?

http://www.shinylure.com

Thanks

What you might consider (easy for me to say as I don't have
to do it!): Subheadings. For example, Salmon could be
subdivided into Western and Eastern Landlocked. Trout could
be subdivided into species - brook, brown, cutthroat,
golden, rainbow, togue, etc.

--

Larry
rapp at lmr dot com

shinylure.com November 30th, 2008 03:51 PM

I need your opinion

On Nov 30, 9:59*am, Larry wrote:
wrote:
I have recently just made a fishing search engine, it crawls a website
then indexes all the unique keywords to that site.

So far I got approximately 200,000 keywords indexed, can anyone visit
and offer me an honest opinion?

http://www.shinylure.com

Thanks

What you might consider (easy for me to say as I don't have
to do it!): *Subheadings. *For example, Salmon could be
subdivided into Western and Eastern Landlocked. *Trout could
be subdivided into species - brook, brown, cutthroat,
golden, rainbow, togue, etc.

--

Larry
rapp at lmr dot com

Thank you very much. I do intend to do this, much like a category, sub-
category type thing.

I have upgraded the search software and it does have this capability,
now I have to configure it.

Once again, thanks for the feedback.

dan January 5th, 2009 10:06 PM

I need your opinion

On Nov 29 2008, 12:34*pm, wrote:
I have recently just made a fishing search engine, it crawls a website
then indexes all the unique keywords to that site.

So far I got approximately 200,000 keywords indexed, can anyone visit
and offer me an honest opinion?

http://www.shinylure.com

Thanks

I think some of your "terms" categories would be a lot more
meaningful, if they could be subindexed geographically, like lodges,
etc

dan
http://www.myfishingplaces.com

NEWS February 25th, 2009 11:04 PM

I need your opinion

I have typed in Trout Floats and it din't find my site.. I gues because it
is relatively new.
Check me out he http://www.trout-floats.com

When you got it working i may add your link.. Michael.