FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   favorite places (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=22370)

[email protected] May 25th, 2006 03:52 PM

favorite places

I am a college student here in Missouri and I was assigned by my
professor to ask all or you in this group where your favorite place for
fishing is?

Conan The Librarian May 25th, 2006 04:27 PM

favorite places

rb608 wrote:

Bristol Speedway

Fawn Lake.

Chuck Vance

rb608 May 25th, 2006 04:32 PM

favorite places

Bristol Speedway

[email protected] May 25th, 2006 04:37 PM

favorite places

On 25 May 2006 07:52:23 -0700, wrote:

I am a college student here in Missouri and I was assigned by my
professor to ask all or you in this group where your favorite place for
fishing is?

Besides on newsgro..er, nevermind...I'd have to say outdoors...in water.
I realize it's hard to deduce the latter from the name of the newsgroup,
but geez, the former is right there in the hierarchical structure and
all...

And a caution to everyone - be careful of this one - no .edu
addy...probably a spy from one of the indoor fishing groups...

Golly, I hope this helps,
....oh, come on, it's not like it's a BEAR or anything...

Skwala May 25th, 2006 04:38 PM

favorite places

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am a college student here in Missouri and I was assigned by my
professor to ask all or you in this group where your favorite place for
fishing is?

Seafood Counter at Safeway...

asadi May 25th, 2006 04:58 PM

favorite places

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am a college student here in Missouri and I was assigned by my
professor to ask all or you in this group where your favorite place for
fishing is?

A little place called Jackass Flats on Rip Rap Road along about 2:15 PM....

john

Opie May 25th, 2006 05:45 PM

favorite places

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am a college student here in Missouri and I was assigned by my
professor to ask all or you in this group where your favorite place for
fishing is?

Any place Ken F. doesn't fish.

Op

LouF May 25th, 2006 07:19 PM

favorite places

On 25 May 2006 07:52:23 -0700, wrote:

I am a college student here in Missouri and I was assigned by my
professor to ask all or you in this group where your favorite place for
fishing is?

this guy spammed the swimming NG too

[email protected] May 25th, 2006 08:14 PM

favorite places

LouF wrote:
On 25 May 2006 07:52:23 -0700, wrote:

I am a college student here in Missouri and I was assigned by my
professor to ask all or you in this group where your favorite place for
fishing is?

this guy spammed the swimming NG too

riverman May 28th, 2006 05:34 AM

favorite places

"LouF" wrote in message
On 25 May 2006 07:52:23 -0700, wrote:

I am a college student here in Missouri and I was assigned by my
professor to ask all or you in this group where your favorite place for
fishing is?

this guy spammed the swimming NG too

LOL, and on rbp, too But over there, people gave him legitimate answers, and
got a big thank you. Personally, I had just as little desire to put my
favorite floating river on the international wires as I do my favorite
fishing spots, but it was funny to notice the overwhelmingly different
reactions on the two ngs.

--riverman