FishingBanter

-   Fishing in Australia (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Missing fish (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7863)

Grumpy October 14th, 2003 05:45 AM

Missing fish

Would the person responsible for hiding all the fish in Port Phillip bay,
please return them.... getting desperate out here, 2 days and 2 small flat
head
Alan

Spider October 14th, 2003 02:16 PM

Missing fish

I have had the same result last couple of weeks so today I went Westernport.
Fished Joes Island for the run in tide and managed a couta about 80 cm a
Ling about 40 cm and a similar sized Gurnard. No snapper or whiting but a
good day out in fair conditions.

jabsy October 14th, 2003 03:57 PM

Missing fish

"Spider" wrote in message
u...
I have had the same result last couple of weeks so today I went

Westernport.
Fished Joes Island for the run in tide and managed a couta about 80 cm a
Ling about 40 cm and a similar sized Gurnard. No snapper or whiting but a
good day out in fair conditions.

They've probably all moved to Darwin, considering I've been working so much
lately that I haven't been able to wet a line for months. Fortunately the
work slows down after the Melbourne Cup, so watch out Barra, I've got some
catching up to do....