FishingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Man uses Barbie fishing rod to make record catch (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=32317)

[email protected] August 22nd, 2008 04:13 AM

Man uses Barbie fishing rod to make record catch

See:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080821/...fishing_record

If the granddaughter had been holding the rod at the time, I wonder
what would've happened.

[email protected] August 24th, 2008 04:48 AM

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:13:17 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

See:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080821/...fishing_record

If the granddaughter had been holding the rod at the time, I wonder
what would've happened.

Well, If it had been my daughter (no grandkids - yet), she would have
been coached, encouraged, and rooted on .... just like she was when
she caught her fist fish (7 lb striper) when she was almost 5, but no
help from Dad .... except to hold it up for the photos!