FishingBanter

-   Fishing in Canada (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Central Ontario Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=20981)

Rich February 13th, 2006 08:19 PM

Central Ontario Fishing

Hi - new to the NG.

I'm also new to the central Ontario area. (east of Peterborough).
I'm looking for some Pike, Walleye or Muskie fishing in rivers around the
Marmora area. I see they are division 7 and open this time of year.
I want to stay off the lakes as I'm not into ice fishing. I'd like to get
out and even catch some perch in the rivers around but am unsure where to
go.

I've been down to the Crowe River (by the dam) twice this year, with no luck
on worms or slow retrieving jigs.

Any hints around? Bait/locations?

Any help is certainly appreciated.

Thanks