FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Salmon fishing at Westport (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=31771)

pe.rhodes June 27th, 2008 07:13 PM

Salmon fishing at Westport

1 Attachment(s)
We went out yesterday on the Hula Girl out of Westport, WA and caught King
(Chinook) Salmon and some rockfish. This King weighed about 40 lbs and the
catcher didn't have a derby ticket - so he missed out on the daily prize,
and maybe even the weekly...

pe.rhodes June 27th, 2008 07:15 PM

Salmon fishing at Westport

1 Attachment(s)
It was a good day, even the weather co-operated.

"pe.rhodes" wrote in message
. ..
We went out yesterday on the Hula Girl out of Westport, WA and caught King
(Chinook) Salmon and some rockfish. ...

pe.rhodes June 27th, 2008 07:17 PM

Salmon fishing at Westport

1 Attachment(s)
Some of the rockfish (sea bass).

"pe.rhodes" wrote in message
. ..
We went out yesterday on the Hula Girl out of Westport, WA and caught
Kings & rockfish

pe.rhodes June 27th, 2008 07:19 PM

Salmon fishing at Westport

1 Attachment(s)
The Hula Girl

"pe.rhodes" wrote in message
. ..
We went out yesterday on the Hula Girl out of Westport, WA and caught King
(Chinook) Salmon and some rockfish.

pe.rhodes June 27th, 2008 07:21 PM

Salmon fishing at Westport

1 Attachment(s)
Some wild King Salmon and some hatchery raised (missing adipose fin).

"pe.rhodes" wrote in message
. ..
We went out yesterday on the Hula Girl out of Westport, WA and caught King
(Chinook) Salmon and some rockfish. This King weighed about 40 lbs and the
catcher didn't have a derby ticket - so he missed out on the daily prize,
and maybe even the weekly...

pe.rhodes June 27th, 2008 07:23 PM

Salmon fishing at Westport

1 Attachment(s)