FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Like Salmon LOX Styele cuts...? (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=37017)

MrGrey December 12th, 2010 02:46 AM

Like Salmon LOX Styele cuts...?

Buy it or make your own for Christmas...?

MrGrey December 12th, 2010 02:52 AM

More Like Salmon LOX Styele cuts...

I like to make my own from slightly cured Sockeye...
Or Use European Lox from other species like coured COD...

They all taste good and make great Beer Snacks!

MrGrey1

"MrGrey" wrote in message
Buy it or make your own for Christmas...?

ScovilleUnit January 25th, 2011 04:30 AM

"MrGrey" wrote in :

I like to make my own from slightly cured Sockeye...
Or Use European Lox from other species like coured COD...

They all taste good and make great Beer Snacks!

MrGrey1

YUCK!!!!

Nasty, bloody, garbage fish $#it!!!

You are compairing this bloody, vomit fish **** to Sockeye Salmon?

You must be smoking Crack Cocaine, or in your part of the World (McLand),
smoking the Opium/Heroin Pipe. (LOL)