FishingBanter

-   Bass Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Tracker Boats (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=38994)

[email protected] August 7th, 2014 03:03 AM

Tracker Boats

On Saturday, October 5, 1996 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, HARRY DUDLEY wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with Tracker line of Bass boats? If so is a
40Hp motor enough for two people in the 16-18ft boat size. How about
stability for lake fishing.....or recemmendations for a not really
expensive boat of this type, yet stable platform. Thanks for help.
Harry D.

I have a 97 with the merc 60 on it and the top speed of 35 is disappointing. I would go with a 90 on it or what I will end up doing which is a 130 jet with pods....

Bob La Londe[_6_] August 12th, 2014 06:03 PM

Tracker Boats

wrote in message
On Saturday, October 5, 1996 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, HARRY DUDLEY wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with Tracker line of Bass boats? If so is
40Hp motor enough for two people in the 16-18ft boat size. How about
stability for lake fishing.....or recemmendations for a not really
expensive boat of this type, yet stable platform. Thanks for help.
Harry D.

I have a 97 with the merc 60 on it and the top speed of 35 is
disappointing. I would go with a 90 on it or what I will end up doing
which is a 130 jet with pods....

I believe that FLW (and the FLW federation and FLW member clubs) have
outlawed all jets in their tournaments.