FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   RIP alt.flyfishing, Welcome "flyfishing". (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=33571)

Halfordian Golfer March 7th, 2009 06:35 PM

RIP alt.flyfishing, Welcome "flyfishing".

Hi Guys,

It might be time to move on to a brand new better space baby.

I welcome all of you to the new google group "flyfishing" which is
born of the same spirit of this group....but with pictures!!!! 8)

Please, play this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVX64woxu5k

Then come on over and check out the inaugural post "3 Flies a Day and
The Current Tray"
http://groups.google.com/group/altflyfishing

Your pal,

Halfordian Golfer

news-server.bigpond.net.au[_2_] April 13th, 2010 11:38 PM

Invitation to Join the Fishing Buddy Network

Hi guys & Girls
This is an invitation to the"flyfishing "group please
come to the link below I think we may be a alternative with lots of
benifits. I am a Sal****er Flyman and will give you an area for your group.
Reards Steve

Hi Guys,

It might be time to move on to a brand new better space baby.

I welcome all of you to the new google group "flyfishing" which is
born of the same spirit of this group....but with pictures!!!! 8)

Please, play this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVX64woxu5k

Then come on over and check out the inaugural post "3 Flies a Day and
The Current Tray"
http://groups.google.com/group/altflyfishing

Your pal,

Halfordian Golfer

news-server.bigpond.net.au[_2_] April 13th, 2010 11:41 PM

RIP alt.flyfishing, Welcome "flyfishing".

Come Join Us

--
Steve Hardy
Fishing Buddy Network
"Halfordian Golfer" wrote in message
Hi Guys,

It might be time to move on to a brand new better space baby.

I welcome all of you to the new google group "flyfishing" which is
born of the same spirit of this group....but with pictures!!!! 8)

Please, play this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVX64woxu5k

Then come on over and check out the inaugural post "3 Flies a Day and
The Current Tray"
http://groups.google.com/group/altflyfishing

Your pal,

Halfordian Golfer

Bob Allison April 14th, 2010 02:03 AM

Invitation to Join the Fishing Buddy Network

On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 22:38:25 GMT, "news-server.bigpond.net.au"
wrote:

Hi guys & Girls
This is an invitation to the"flyfishing "group please
come to the link below I think we may be a alternative with lots of
benifits. I am a Sal****er Flyman and will give you an area for your group.
Reards Steve

Lame. Totally lame. Nobody wants to be your "buddy", son.
And try using a spell checker. It won't help, but it won't hurt.

Giles April 14th, 2010 02:18 AM

wrote:
Hi guys & Girls
* * * * * * * * * * This is an invitation to the"flyfishing "group please
come to the link below I think we may be a alternative with lots of
benifits. I am a *Sal****er Flyman and will give you an area for your group.
Reards Steve

Lame.

True.

Totally lame.

True.

Nobody wants to be your "buddy", son.

Well, I don't know about that. I mean, there's priests and boy scout
leaders.

And try using a spell checker. It won't help, but it won't hurt.

True.

giles