FishingBanter

-   Bass Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   seminole results (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=38205)

Ronnie November 22nd, 2011 04:51 PM

seminole results

Just got results - I finished 44th out of 120 - so close, only took 15
pounds to make team, low weights, about 12 people zeroed both days.
One of my team members did make the team with 17 pounds.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

danl November 23rd, 2011 03:30 PM

seminole results

Panasonic vacum beltsOn Tue, 22 Nov 2011 08:51:04 -0800 (PST), Ronnie wrote:

Just got results - I finished 44th out of 120 - so close, only took 15
pounds to make team, low weights, about 12 people zeroed both days.
One of my team members did make the team with 17 pounds.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Hey Ronnie!
It was an accomplishment to make it there. I know you fished it hard,
you always do. Never quite as much fun as when ya win tho. I do
enjoy reading your accounts of your outings!

Dan

Ronnie November 24th, 2011 12:56 AM

seminole results

Yea, fun but everything but winning is just losing! Sometimes I don't
know why I keep doing it. Guess I just love the fishing and the
competition makes it more interesting.

Ronnie