FishingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   F.A: Wood and brass centrepin reel (collectors item?) (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=30876)

Dave[_3_] February 28th, 2008 06:27 PM

F.A: Wood and brass centrepin reel (collectors item?)

Hello All,

I have the following items for auction, it may be a collectors item or maybe
of use to someone.

A wood and brass fishing reel. 3" (75mm) diameter, age unkown but at least
40 years old.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...:L:LCA:GB:1123

Thanks for looking
Regards
Dave

David H. Lipman February 28th, 2008 10:24 PM

F.A: Wood and brass centrepin reel (collectors item?)

From: "Dave"

| Hello All,
|
| I have the following items for auction, it may be a collectors item or maybe

Please don't spam eBay auctions!

Dave[_3_] February 28th, 2008 11:46 PM

F.A: Wood and brass centrepin reel (collectors item?)

"David H. Lipman" wrote in message

Snipped
Please don't spam eBay auctions!

Hello David,

I apologise to the group if my post was inappropriate but I wasn't aware
that informing a fishing newsgroup of an item of fishing equipment for
auction or for sale was classed as "spam"

Regards
Dave

David H. Lipman February 29th, 2008 09:31 PM

F.A: Wood and brass centrepin reel (collectors item?)

From: "Dave"

| Hello David,
|
| I apologise to the group if my post was inappropriate but I wasn't aware
| that informing a fishing newsgroup of an item of fishing equipment for
| auction or for sale was classed as "spam"
|
| Regards
| Dave

Now you know. Thank you for your consideration.

James E. Morrow March 1st, 2008 05:22 PM

F.A: Wood and brass centrepin reel (collectors item?)

"David H. Lipman" wrote in

From: "Dave"

| Hello David,
|
| I apologise to the group if my post was inappropriate but I wasn't
| aware that informing a fishing newsgroup of an item of fishing
| equipment for auction or for sale was classed as "spam"
|
| Regards
| Dave

Now you know. Thank you for your consideration.

See this also.

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/newtoeb...et-policy.html

--
James E. Morrow
Email to:

David H. Lipman March 1st, 2008 08:57 PM

F.A: Wood and brass centrepin reel (collectors item?)

From: "James E. Morrow"

| See this also.
|
| http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/newtoeb...et-policy.html

Thank you James! :-)

James E. Morrow March 2nd, 2008 04:17 PM

F.A: Wood and brass centrepin reel (collectors item?)

"David H. Lipman" wrote in news:8rjyj.1293
$6R.375@trnddc04:

From: "James E. Morrow"

| See this also.
|
| http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/newtoeb...et-policy.html