FishingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hi (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=31365)

[email protected] April 24th, 2008 08:16 AM

Hi

Hello Everyone. My name is Scott Hoover and I am a sales
representative with Liberty Mutual Insurance. If you are interested in
getting a free automobile or homeowner's quote please send me an email
at and I will get back to you as soon
as possible. Thanks and have a great day.

David H. Lipman April 24th, 2008 10:33 PM

Hi

| Hello Everyone. My name is Scott Hoover and I am a sales
| representative with Liberty Mutual Insurance. If you are interested in
| getting a free automobile or homeowner's quote please send me an email
| at and I will get back to you as soon
| as possible. Thanks and have a great day.

Thanx. I'll let the abuse/fraud department know you are spamming Usenet.