FishingBanter

-   Bass Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Wish Me Luck Three (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2441)

Bob La Londe June 19th, 2004 05:23 AM

Wish Me Luck Three

I'll be fishing the last region regular ABA tournament for this season
tommorrow. Hammer and I are currently in 10th place. Not much chance of us
moving up enough to matter, but I would sure like to have a good finish so
we stay in the top ten.

--
Public Fishing & Boating Forums
Fishing & Boating Link Index

Bob Rickard June 19th, 2004 04:52 PM

Wish Me Luck Three

You shall overcome!
--
Bob Rickard
(AKA Dr. Spinnerbait)

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
I'll be fishing the last region regular ABA tournament for this season
tommorrow. Hammer and I are currently in 10th place. Not much chance of

us
moving up enough to matter, but I would sure like to have a good finish so
we stay in the top ten.

--
Public Fishing & Boating Forums
Fishing & Boating Link Index
www.YumaBassMan.com

Bob La Londe June 21st, 2004 02:40 AM

Wish Me Luck Three

"Bob Rickard" wrote in message
. ..
You shall overcome!

Thanks Bob. It was a tough day. We started out with me catching small
fish,a nd Hammer not putting any in the boat. At 9:00 we had one small
keeper I nailed on a stick worm. Safe light was called at about 5:10, and
we were on our prime spot by 5:30.