FishingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Underwater Camera Help (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=32852)

[email protected] October 23rd, 2008 03:13 PM

Underwater Camera Help

My brothers and sisters are looking at purchasing an underwater camera
for Dad for Christmas. He does a lot of ice fishing in the winter and
goes to isle royale about 3 times each summer. I am wondering what
would be the best one to get him. Any ideas? I looked at the aqua-vu
explorer and breifly reviewed the fish yv stuff. I have not been able
to find a lot of reviews on these. Any help would be appreciated. He
mostly fishes in MN.

GregS[_2_] October 24th, 2008 02:50 PM

Underwater Camera Help

In article , wrote:
My brothers and sisters are looking at purchasing an underwater camera
for Dad for Christmas. He does a lot of ice fishing in the winter and
goes to isle royale about 3 times each summer. I am wondering what
would be the best one to get him. Any ideas? I looked at the aqua-vu
explorer and breifly reviewed the fish yv stuff. I have not been able
to find a lot of reviews on these. Any help would be appreciated. He
mostly fishes in MN.

Go to diving usenet group, and also rec.photo.digital rec.scuba.equipment

greg

JT October 24th, 2008 07:37 PM

Underwater Camera Help

wrote in message
My brothers and sisters are looking at purchasing an underwater camera
for Dad for Christmas. He does a lot of ice fishing in the winter and
goes to isle royale about 3 times each summer. I am wondering what
would be the best one to get him. Any ideas? I looked at the aqua-vu
explorer and breifly reviewed the fish yv stuff. I have not been able
to find a lot of reviews on these. Any help would be appreciated. He
mostly fishes in MN.

I bought the Olympus 1030 at the beginning of summer.... I love it!

http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_se...p?product=1363

Shock proof to 6.6 ft., Water proof to 33 ft., freeze proof to 14 degrees F

HTH,
JT