FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Awesome Pics of Penns (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=22001)

Frank Reid April 26th, 2006 07:48 PM

Awesome Pics of Penns

I just went to reference a pic that Bruce (Softhackle) had on his web
page. Well, he's got a whole new web page and boy is it sweet.
http://www.pennscreekangler.com/
Thanks Bruce!!!
Frank Reid

Wayne Harrison April 26th, 2006 09:53 PM

Awesome Pics of Penns

"Frank Reid" wrote in message
ups.com...
I just went to reference a pic that Bruce (Softhackle) had on his web
page. Well, he's got a whole new web page and boy is it sweet.
http://www.pennscreekangler.com/
Thanks Bruce!!!
Frank Reid

that is so clearly a labor of love. and a labor that is such a gift to
the rest of us.

yfitons
wayno

Cyli April 27th, 2006 05:12 AM

Awesome Pics of Penns

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:53:20 GMT, "Wayne Harrison"
wrote:

"Frank Reid" wrote in message
oups.com...
I just went to reference a pic that Bruce (Softhackle) had on his web
page. Well, he's got a whole new web page and boy is it sweet.
http://www.pennscreekangler.com/
Thanks Bruce!!!
Frank Reid

that is so clearly a labor of love. and a labor that is such a gift to
the rest of us.

yfitons
wayno

Delighted to have the URL again. Such very good work on natural
subjects.
--

r.bc: vixen
Speaker to squirrels, willow watcher, etc..

Dave Mohnsen April 27th, 2006 11:05 AM

Awesome Pics of Penns

"Frank Reid" wrote in message
ups.com...
I just went to reference a pic that Bruce (Softhackle) had on his web
page. Well, he's got a whole new web page and boy is it sweet.
http://www.pennscreekangler.com/
Thanks Bruce!!!
Frank Reid

Nicely done web page. It is now on my favorites list.
DaveMohnsen
Denver

Tim J. April 27th, 2006 01:23 PM

Awesome Pics of Penns

Dave Mohnsen typed:
"Frank Reid" wrote in message
ups.com...
I just went to reference a pic that Bruce (Softhackle) had on his web
page. Well, he's got a whole new web page and boy is it sweet.
http://www.pennscreekangler.com/
Thanks Bruce!!!
Frank Reid

Nicely done web page. It is now on my favorites list.

What he said. Thanks Bruce!
--
TL,
Tim

~^ beancounter ~^ April 27th, 2006 09:02 PM

Awesome Pics of Penns

nice......

vincent p. norris April 28th, 2006 03:10 AM

Awesome Pics of Penns

I just went to reference a pic that Bruce (Softhackle) had on his web
page. Well, he's got a whole new web page and boy is it sweet.

Understatement of the month!

But would Softhackle, or someone, write a commentary about the
right-most picture, seventh row down, on the first page of thumbnails?

Are them thangs baby procupines? How old are they? Are they born
with hackles like that?

Must be hell on mommy porcupines!

vince