FishingBanter

-   Bass Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What to expect from a fishing guide (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1228)

Bob La Londe December 28th, 2003 04:35 PM

What to expect from a fishing guide

The most recent issue of BassMasters has a rather complete article on what
to expect from a fishing guide.

If you haven't read it please take a moment to comment on what you think you
should expect from a fishing guide before you do.

I think some of their view points are a little extreme. I would like to
hear from what you guys think before they try to adjust your view point.

Also, please add your guide service or favorite guide service to my web
links index section on guide services.

--
Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com