FishingBanter

-   Saltwater Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   casa mar lodge Costa Rica (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=21211)

[email protected] March 3rd, 2006 01:32 PM

casa mar lodge Costa Rica

I've been invited to fill in a spot for a trip to Casa Mar in March.
Can anyone fill me in on the particulars of fishing and the lodge???

Anyone been there lately?

How was the fishing?

Thanks for the help!!!

[email protected] March 17th, 2006 03:16 PM

casa mar lodge Costa Rica

good in the uk at present

[email protected] March 17th, 2006 03:17 PM

casa mar lodge Costa Rica

good in the uk at present

[email protected] March 17th, 2006 03:17 PM

casa mar lodge Costa Rica

good in the uk at present

[email protected] March 17th, 2006 03:17 PM

casa mar lodge Costa Rica

good in the uk at present

jj March 24th, 2006 06:42 PM

casa mar lodge Costa Rica

If you have never been to Costa Rica, you are in for a treat!. The food
is some of the best I have eaten, and I owned a gourmet restaurant.
The fishing is usually world class, so be sure to carry a camera with
you for some great memories! The local people (Ticos) are wonderful
hosts and love their country and will make every effort to make you
feel at home. My experience is with the western Pacific area around
Guanacaste province, specifically Villas Sol, but am planning a trip on
the Carribbean side this year. Here is a link to your lodge:
http://www.ticotravel.com/fishing/casamar.htm
Hope this helps you.
....jj

L. C. Clower March 30th, 2006 01:16 PM

casa mar lodge Costa Rica

Just got back from CR and having coffee, rum and fresh papaya withdrawal...

When in Quepos, though, avoid Blue Fin Charters.

"jj" wrote in message
oups.com...
If you have never been to Costa Rica, you are in for a treat!. The food
is some of the best I have eaten, and I owned a gourmet restaurant.
The fishing is usually world class, so be sure to carry a camera with
you for some great memories! The local people (Ticos) are wonderful
hosts and love their country and will make every effort to make you
feel at home. My experience is with the western Pacific area around
Guanacaste province, specifically Villas Sol, but am planning a trip on
the Carribbean side this year. Here is a link to your lodge:
http://www.ticotravel.com/fishing/casamar.htm
Hope this helps you.
...jj

jj March 30th, 2006 06:37 PM

casa mar lodge Costa Rica

Lol. Sounds like a "quick-fix" back to Costa Rica is all that will cure
you.
I'll keep in mind about Blue Fin Charters.
If you are interested, here is a link to give feedback to them:
http://www.govisitcostarica.com/list...oid=788&scID=5
....jj

kartlonbaugh February 16th, 2011 07:34 PM

Food are some of the best I've eaten, I have a gourmet restaurant. Usually is a world class fishing, so be sure to bring the camera you have some great memories! Local people (Ticos) wonderful host and love their country, and will make every effort to make your feel at home.

anddyrogers June 25th, 2011 12:18 AM

The fishing is usually apple class, so be abiding to backpack a camera with you for some abundant memories! The bounded humans (Ticos) are wonderful hosts and adulation their country and will accomplish every accomplishment to accomplish you feel at home. My acquaintance is with the western Pacific breadth around Guanacaste province, accurately Villas Sol, but am planning a cruise on the Carribbean ancillary this year.