FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   DAMN! (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=14372)

Guyz-N-Flyz December 26th, 2004 06:18 PM

DAMN!

Reggie White died yesterday of a massive heart-attack!

Seems the good do die young.

And then you gotta contend with ****in' Tsunamis!

mark

Thomas Schreiber December 27th, 2004 08:13 AM

DAMN!

"Guyz-N-Flyz" wrote in message
Reggie White died yesterday of a massive heart-attack!

Seems the good do die young.
And then you gotta contend with ****in' Tsunamis!

mark

Whos Reggie?

--

Venligst, Thanks, Grüße,
Thomas Schreiber

Tim J. December 27th, 2004 12:56 PM

DAMN!

Thomas Schreiber wrote:
"Guyz-N-Flyz" wrote in message
Reggie White died yesterday of a massive heart-attack!

Seems the good do die young.
And then you gotta contend with ****in' Tsunamis!

mark

Whos Reggie?

Try Googling "Reggie White" and see if you get any hits. Let us know how
you make out. ;-)
--
TL,
Tim

Thomas Schreiber wrote:
"Guyz-N-Flyz" wrote in message
Reggie White died yesterday of a massive heart-attack!

Seems the good do die young.
And then you gotta contend with ****in' Tsunamis!

mark

Whos Reggie?

Try Googling "Reggie White" and see if you get any hits. Let us know how
you make out. ;-)
--
TL,
Tim
------------------------
http://css.sbcma.com/timj

Thomas Schreiber December 27th, 2004 07:47 PM

DAMN!

"Tim J." wrote in message
Thomas Schreiber wrote:
"Guyz-N-Flyz" wrote in message
Reggie White died yesterday of a massive heart-attack!

Seems the good do die young.
And then you gotta contend with ****in' Tsunamis!

mark

Whos Reggie?

Try Googling "Reggie White" and see if you get any hits. Let us know how
you make out. ;-)
--
TL,
Tim
------------------------
http://css.sbcma.com/timj

Some football player. Him?

--

Venligst, Thanks, Grüße,
Thomas Schreiber

Guyz-N-Flyz December 27th, 2004 09:04 PM

DAMN!

"Tim J." wrote in message

When did this start and why wasn't I informed? ;-)
--
TL,
Tim

Look you worthless piece of shi...oops!

I mean...Dearest Tim,

It all started upon birth and you weren't born yet, so no one could possibly have told
you.

I'm much better now. I have been tyin' parachute Adams for the last three days and I
cooked up some venison in secret marinade (so secret that I have no idea what all I
put in the marinade), mashed taters, canned corn, canned sweet peas, and corn muffins
for lunch tomorrow.

Asadi will be so proud of me!

Love,

Mark