FishingBanter

-   Fishing in Australia (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Enquiry: I am looking for strong rods, i hope that i can find some help in this group. (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=25048)

Søren M February 3rd, 2007 09:43 PM

Enquiry: I am looking for strong rods, i hope that i can find some help in this group.

Dear Group,

Please help me finding hollow titanium, carbon OR glassfiber rods (any)
for building some lamps with.

-They have to be hollow.

-Lenght around 600 mm. ~ 24 inch.
-They have to be as thin as possible.

-If its possible to get some conic ones it will also be an option.

-I will need about 1000 pcs. a month.

I hope by asking in this forum i can find some help in this matter with
links or contacts.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Regards
Soeren M
Inventor & industrial designer MDD

www.MySpace.com/MomsenDesign

Søren M February 3rd, 2007 10:54 PM

Enquiry: I am looking for strong TUBE, i hope that i can find some help in this group.

Looking for: Tapered Tube, titanium, carbon OR glassfiber tubes (any)

Dear Group,

Please help me finding hollow titanium, carbon OR glassfiber tubes (any)
for building some lamps with.

-They have to be hollow.

-Lenght around 600 mm. ~ 24 inch.
-They have to be as thin as possible.

-Tapered Tube
-lenght 600 mm. +/- 80 mm.
-thin end 3 mm.+/- 1
-thick end 5 mm. +/- 1

-If its possible to get some Tapered Tube it will also be an option.

-I will need about 1000 pcs. a month.

I hope by asking in this forum i can find some help in this matter with
links or contacts.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Yours sincerely