FishingBanter

-   Fishing in Australia (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Cairns Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18435)

Lushy July 25th, 2005 11:32 PM

Cairns Fishing

Going to the NQLD distric in 3 weeks would like some tips on bait rigs and
areas to fish around port Douglas and Cairns mostly land based I am afraid
all help appreciated.
lushy
RYE VIc

Lushy July 30th, 2005 10:34 PM

Must be quiet in Cairns at the moment, how about soeone up north answer my
question please.
Lushy
"Lushy" wrote in message
Going to the NQLD distric in 3 weeks would like some tips on bait rigs and
areas to fish around port Douglas and Cairns mostly land based I am afraid
all help appreciated.
lushy
RYE VIc

Ian Boyd July 31st, 2005 01:28 PM

Lushy,

No answers yet, typical Cairns fishermen. You should have planned your
holidays for the Townsville region. Plenty of good landbased fishing around
hear. Anything from Whiting to Barra. Hope the Cairns boys help you out.

Boydie
Townsville

"Lushy" wrote in message
Going to the NQLD distric in 3 weeks would like some tips on bait rigs and
areas to fish around port Douglas and Cairns mostly land based I am afraid
all help appreciated.
lushy
RYE VIc

Lushy August 3rd, 2005 11:33 PM