FishingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   A new steelhead site (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=27180)

[email protected] July 29th, 2007 11:17 AM

A new steelhead site

STEELHEADBUM.COM

Steelheadbum.com was created for the serious steelhead angler. The
Idea was spawned from a very obvious need for a species specific fly
shop that catered to the needs of those obsessed by the greatest game
fish in the world. We know, we share your obsession.

Our online fly shop offers a huge selection of everything you'll need
to chase steelhead from the Pacific Northwest to the Great Lakes.
Additionally, we have developed relationships with the most talented
guides in the industry to give you field tests and valuable product
information.

More so, we keep you up to date on the hottest rivers and what you'll
need to fish them with on the Destinations page. If you've ever
pursued steelhead, or are thinking about taking the drug, you will
enjoy this site.

Estimated Launch Date: Mid-Late August, 2007

LabRat September 9th, 2007 07:56 AM

A new steelhead site

voiced his/her/it's humble opinion in rec.outdoors.fishing on Sun 29 Jul
2007 03:17:38a:

Steelheadbum.com

Get off your bum and get the site up and running!

Anybody wants good steelie info in Southern BC, Pacific Northwest, etc.

Google Hub Sports in Abbotsford, BC.

Roger Dornan and his experienced staff will be happy to help you now.

Fishing, hunting and everything a sportsman needs.

Just a very happy customers endorsment, not an employee.

I live in northern Alberta now. sick of pike and walleye. Gotta sell the
farm and move back to the wet coast.

Later......

LabRat...... |:^{)