FishingBanter

-   UK Sea Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   recommended braid line (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26123)

Fantom April 21st, 2007 03:04 PM

recommended braid line

Hi, im after a strong, high quality braid line suitable for boat, 15 - 20
lb.

Any recommendations?

TIA

Martyn April 24th, 2007 07:25 AM

recommended braid line

Power Pro - you can pick it off ebay in various breaking strains for about
£20 for 300m

--

Martyn
"Fantom" wrote in message
Hi, im after a strong, high quality braid line suitable for boat, 15 - 20
lb.

Any recommendations?

TIA

Derek April 27th, 2007 11:24 PM

recommended braid line

"Fantom" wrote in message
Hi, im after a strong, high quality braid line suitable for boat, 15 - 20
lb.

Any recommendations?

TIA

My wife and I used Racine Tortue good diameter to BS very acceptable
quaility and durability plus available in bulk reels on fleabay in a strong
tide we were holding bottom with 4-6oz leads while those around were pushing
up to 1lb on monofil. dirt cheap on fleabay for big spools .
Derek

Dave April 30th, 2007 06:43 PM

recommended braid line

I would suggest you avoid any yellow colour as I found it did not last long
and kept breaking!

Dave