FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Fishing Pictures 2 (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=25119)

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers November 4th, 2006 02:51 PM

Fishing Pictures 2

"Alwaysfishking" wrote in message
This is rufus. He has been caught numerous times. He never fights and has
no problem attacking the same bait over and over. I haven't seen Rufus
this year :-(

LOL, I used to have a muskie named George. George rocked because if I was
guiding for muskies and having a slow day, I knew I could end up the day
with him. He wasn't real big, the last time we caught him, he measured 42
inches. But boy, was he a sucker for a white bucktail!

George disappeared too. I've always hoped that he moved from his favorite
weed bed and didn't get caught/mounted, but I think that's wishful thinking.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com