FishingBanter

-   Bass Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   St. Joesph River (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11695)

big fish 2003 September 29th, 2004 02:30 AM

St. Joesph River

anyone here fish the the st. joe river in south bend, ind or mishawaka,
I have a tournament comming up on maggies. I need to know where and what
to use.

Brad Coovert September 29th, 2004 12:17 PM

St. Joesph River

anyone here fish the the st. joe river in south bend, ind or mishawaka,
I have a tournament comming up on maggies. I need to know where and what
to use.

Our club was just on the St. Joe this past weekend. I missed the tourney, but
I talked to a few of them and the water was super, super clear. It was easy to
spot fish, hard to get them to bite. 18 fish were weighed in, most came on
various plastics.

Brad Coovert
2003 Angler of the Year, Greenfield Bassmasters
http://www.greenfieldbassmasters.com

big fish 2003 September 29th, 2004 10:53 PM

St. Joesph River

was that on six span, maggies, memorial or other?

Brad Coovert September 30th, 2004 04:25 AM

St. Joesph River

Sorry, that was out of Six Span.