FishingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Gasconade River Missouri (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=33483)

family-outdoors February 22nd, 2009 03:18 AM

Gasconade River Missouri

The Gasconade River that flows through the northern Ozarks of Missouri
is a fisherman’s paradise in every sense of the expression. It is
widely considered to be one of the nations best smallmouth bass
streams. We love this river because it offers so many opportunities
for a variety of species. If you are trying to think of some
Midwestern spots to try this upcoming season this might be a good one
to add to the list.

To read our complete writeup plus links for additional resources, go
to out "Fishing Places" page and scroll down to the Gasconade River
link.

http://family-outdoors.com/FISHING_PLACES.htm