FishingBanter

-   Bass Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Late Fall Bassin' (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=39023)

Carolina Basshunter December 9th, 2014 12:53 PM

Late Fall Bassin'

Hey everyone, new to the group and new to the south. I have lived in Ohio for 30 some-odd years, where fishing season pretty much ended in late October/early November. I have been having some decent luck snagging some decent Bass out of one of my local lakes with mostly Texas rigged worms and craws. Smallest so far has been a 2 1/2 pounder, biggest being about 7 pounds...average about 4 pounds. Since this season is new to me fishing wise, any tips from the southerners on here on baits, etc.?

Thanks and great to be here!