FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   hows this (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=28923)

David Webb October 10th, 2007 08:13 PM

hows this

2 Attachment(s)
Went fishing yesterday and managed to catch my first fish on
powerbait...never had a bite on the stuff before.
She weighed in at 5 kg (10.1 pounds)on the bathroom scales 60 cm long (about
2 feet) for you non Aussie readers it is a Yellow belly or Callop native
Aussie freshwater fish.

JT October 10th, 2007 10:10 PM

hows this

"David Webb" wrote in message
Went fishing yesterday and managed to catch my first fish on
powerbait...never had a bite on the stuff before.
She weighed in at 5 kg (10.1 pounds)on the bathroom scales 60 cm long
(about 2 feet) for you non Aussie readers it is a Yellow belly or Callop
native Aussie freshwater fish.

Nice...

Is that a female ready to spawn or do they all have bellies that large when
they get in the 10 lbs size?

Thanks,
JT

George October 12th, 2007 02:33 AM

hows this

It looks good, do you have a better picture?
George in Las Vegas