FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Straw hats & short.... 90+ degrees oh my.... (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=37885)

JT July 27th, 2011 05:48 PM

Straw hats & short.... 90+ degrees oh my....

geoff July 27th, 2011 10:56 PM

Straw hats & short.... 90+ degrees oh my....

Nice Brownie.. Montana?

"JT" wrote in message ...

ConwayRadis July 28th, 2011 03:46 AM

Straw hats & short.... 90+ degrees oh my....

"JT" wrote in news:4e30417a$0$52264$815e3792
@news.qwest.net:

Good looking fish JT,

Did you catch and release all of them; they sure do look like buddah in
the frying pan. g

jeff July 29th, 2011 01:56 AM

Straw hats & short.... 90+ degrees oh my....

nice fish. how was the salmonfly hatch this year? thanks for sharing
the photos jt...closest i've been to a trout in a year. missed my annual
trip west this year...

jeff

JT August 2nd, 2011 11:44 PM

"ConwayRadis" wrote in message

"JT" wrote in news:4e30417a$0$52264$815e3792
@news.qwest.net:

Good looking fish JT,

Did you catch and release all of them; they sure do look like buddah in
the frying pan. g

All the fish caught over the weekend when back home with a tooth ache. ;)

JT

JT August 2nd, 2011 11:47 PM

Straw hats & short.... 90+ degrees oh my....

"jeff" wrote in message
. ..

nice fish. how was the salmonfly hatch this year? thanks for sharing the
photos jt...closest i've been to a trout in a year. missed my annual trip
west this year...

jeff

Thanks jeff,

We just caught the beginning of the Salmon Flies, but the fish were
definitely keying on them and hungry. Probably some of the best dryfly
action I have seen early in the morning (8 - 10:00 AM).

Judging by your tropical TR, I'm guessing you would miss the trip west
again. That looked like an awesome time with good company.

JT

ConwayRadis August 16th, 2011 03:21 AM

Straw hats & short.... 90+ degrees oh my....

"JT" wrote in
:

"ConwayRadis" wrote in message

"JT" wrote in
news:4e30417a$0$52264$815e3792 @news.qwest.net:

Good looking fish JT,

Did you catch and release all of them; they sure do look like buddah
in the frying pan. g

All the fish caught over the weekend when back home with a tooth ache.
;)

JT

Do they get to a point where you do cook/fry them? I reside in a State
that borders the Gulf of Mexico, where the Speckled Trout is one of the
most sought after fish to catch and eat. That's why I was asking about the
'catch and eat' thing.

CR

JT August 19th, 2011 04:25 PM

Straw hats & short.... 90+ degrees oh my....

"ConwayRadis" wrote in message

"JT" wrote in
:

"ConwayRadis" wrote in message

"JT" wrote in
news:4e30417a$0$52264$815e3792 @news.qwest.net:

Good looking fish JT,

Did you catch and release all of them; they sure do look like buddah
in the frying pan. g

All the fish caught over the weekend when back home with a tooth ache.
;)

JT

Do they get to a point where you do cook/fry them? I reside in a State
that borders the Gulf of Mexico, where the Speckled Trout is one of the
most sought after fish to catch and eat. That's why I was asking about
the
'catch and eat' thing.

In that tailwater I believe you can keep two fish over 14 inches, however I
never have.
I'm not appose to eating a fish or two, however I'm not a big trout eater.
If my wife and daughter were along, I'm sure we would probably have a fish
or two on the camp fire.
That said, I'm a proponent of C&R to sustain the fishery...

JT