FishingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Anyone here? (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=39019)

Sean Patrick Hagen November 21st, 2014 08:19 PM

Anyone here?

I hope that there are still people watching this list, I was hoping to
get some fishing tips.

[email protected] November 22nd, 2014 12:57 AM

Anyone here?

On Friday, November 21, 2014 1:19:27 PM UTC-6, Sean Patrick Hagen wrote:
I hope that there are still people watching this list, I was hoping to
get some fishing tips.

Hey Sean,

If you have a smart phone, I suggest that you get the free app called "FishBrain".
It provides real time reports from people registered and who are fishing the water that you like to fish.

Very good App and fun!

David Fitch

dpfitch on FishBrain