FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Big Hole Brown (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=29957)

JT December 17th, 2007 08:52 PM

Big Hole Brown

3 Attachment(s)
Electro-shocked 2007.
Big Hole River.

34" and 16+ pounds

I guess they were electroshocking fish on the Big Hole and came up with this
monster.

What bums me out about this, is the number of photos and how many people
actually took pictures with the fish. As much as it was out of the water, I
wonder if it survived?

JT

rw December 17th, 2007 09:34 PM

Big Hole Brown

JT wrote:
Electro-shocked 2007.
Big Hole River.

34" and 16+ pounds

I guess they were electroshocking fish on the Big Hole and came up with this
monster.

What bums me out about this, is the number of photos and how many people
actually took pictures with the fish. As much as it was out of the water, I
wonder if it survived?

JT

What ruins the otherwise convincing photos is that the net is way too
small. :-)

JT December 17th, 2007 09:56 PM

Big Hole Brown

"rw" wrote in message
m...
JT wrote:
Electro-shocked 2007.
Big Hole River.

34" and 16+ pounds

I guess they were electroshocking fish on the Big Hole and came up with
this monster.

What bums me out about this, is the number of photos and how many people
actually took pictures with the fish. As much as it was out of the water,
I wonder if it survived?

JT

What ruins the otherwise convincing photos is that the net is way too
small. :-)

Yeah, I got a chuckle from that too!

JT

Mike[_2_] December 20th, 2007 03:39 AM

Big Hole Brown

"JT" wrote in message
Electro-shocked 2007.
Big Hole River.

34" and 16+ pounds

I guess they were electroshocking fish on the Big Hole and came up with
this monster.

What bums me out about this, is the number of photos and how many people
actually took pictures with the fish. As much as it was out of the water,
I wonder if it survived?

JT

It looks Deader than dead to me.
Beautiful fish though