FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Test 2 (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=27012)

Joshuall July 12th, 2007 02:46 PM

Test 2

1 Attachment(s)
Let's see if Fishking's idea worked

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Joshuall July 12th, 2007 02:48 PM

Test 2

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh better.. . this is a 4 lb Largemouth I took on a Bass
Assassin under some low lying trees on the upper Menominee River in Mich. A
few mins later my son Tracy took this beautiful smallie pitching an assassin
to some slop weed edges.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers July 12th, 2007 02:55 PM

Test 2

"Joshuall" wrote in message
. ..
Let's see if Fishking's idea worked

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Josh,

It appears that Fishking's plan worked to a T! The picture size is perfect
and the subject matter is pretty nice too!

Great fish!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

[email protected] July 12th, 2007 07:57 PM

Test 2

Beautiful fish
It worked well
Thanks fior the post

Fred

Fishking July 13th, 2007 12:41 AM

Test 2

Never thought I would say this to another guy...but nice pair you have
there!!!!

--
WWW.GOTOBAITS.COM
PREMIUM HAND POURED BAITS
"Joshuall" wrote in message
. ..
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh better.. . this is a 4 lb Largemouth I took on a Bass
Assassin under some low lying trees on the upper Menominee River in Mich.
A few mins later my son Tracy took this beautiful smallie pitching an
assassin to some slop weed edges.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

QUAKEnSHAKE July 13th, 2007 08:28 PM

Test 2

Boy those are nice!

btw your 1st test post worked for me the one with the bridge in the
back.

Ray

Joshuall July 14th, 2007 02:34 PM

Test 2

Thanks Quake - we caught a ton that quality on that trip. Buddy coming over
tonight so we can upload some other pix. Son Tracy actually had his first 5+
bass and it was a Smallie ! I don't know who was prouder him or I lol lol.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear